Unique Chrysler $3,000 Visa Prepaid Gift Card Giveaway Contest Terms an Conditions
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
- Contest Period: The Unique Chrysler $3,000 Prepaid Gift Card Giveaway Contest (the "Contest") will run from November 1, 2023, to December 20, 2023 (the "Contest Period").
- The Contest is open to all legal residents of Ontario who have reached the age of majority in their respective province or territory.
- Employees, agents, and representatives of Unique Chrysler, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate.
- How to Enter:
- Participants can enter the Contest by:
- Making a purchase of any new or used vehicle from Unique Chrysler and having it delivered by December 20, 2023. Each eligible vehicle purchase will automatically result in one (1) entry into the Contest.
- Entering without making a purchase: Participants may enter without making a purchase by completing the online entry form provided on the Unique Chrysler website. Only one (1) entry per person is allowed.
- Contest Rules:
- By participating in this Contest, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- All entries, whether through a purchase or the no purchase necessary method, must be received during the Contest Period.
- Entries that are incomplete, illegible, or contain false information will be disqualified.
- Unique Chrysler reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- Winner Selection:
- The winner of the Contest will be selected through a random drawing.
- The winner will be contacted using the contact information provided and must respond within seven (7) days to claim the prize.
- In the event that the selected winner does not respond within the specified time frame or does not meet the eligibility criteria, another winner will be randomly selected.
- The prize for this Contest is a $3,000 Prepaid Gift Card.
- The prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
- Unique Chrysler reserves the right to substitute the prize with one of equal or greater value.
- By entering this Contest, participants grant Unique Chrysler the right to use their name and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without any compensation.
- General Conditions:
- Unique Chrysler reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest at its sole discretion.
- The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations.
- Limitation of Liability:
- Unique Chrysler and its affiliates are not responsible for any loss, damage, or injury incurred as a result of participating in this Contest or the use of the prize.
- Any disputes arising in connection with this Contest will be governed by the laws of the province of Ontario, and participants consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [Province].
- For any questions or concerns related to the Contest, please contact Unique Chrysler at 1-888-384-2865.
DECLARATION & RELEASE:
Potential Winner of the Review to win contest will be required to execute and return a Declaration and Release within seven (7) days of the date indicated on the accompanying letter of prize notification and of attempted delivery, or the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate Entrant.
The return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable or noncompliance with the terms of these Official Rules may result in disqualification and at Sponsor’s discretion, selection of an alternate Entrant.
There is no cash equivalent to be provided to any participants in this Giveaway.
ONLINE CONDUCT & REVIEW CONTENT.
Each review must be relevant, original, have not been previously published or won any other prize/award, not infringe copyright or other intellectual property rights of any other party, and must be suitable for publication (i.e. must not be obscene or indecent or contain content that is or could be considered inappropriate, unsuitable or offensive, all as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion.) Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject any Entry the Sponsor deems not to be in keeping with the rules of this contest, or that the Sponsor learns has been previously published, entered into another contest or competition, or won any other prize or award.
By entering, each Entrant acknowledges and agrees that submitting a review online brings the Entry within the public view and, as such, the Entrant waives any claims against the Sponsor and indemnifies and holds the Sponsor harmless against any third party claims for damages or injury attributable to the Sponsor for any copying, re-posting or unlawful use of the submitted review that may result.
The review must not: reference celebrities (or celebrity likeness); disparage any persons or organizations; contain any personal or commercial solicitations, advertisements or promotional materials; contain language which is in Sponsor's sole discretion is lewd, hateful, slanderous, libelous, tortious, sexually explicit, violent, discriminatory (including based on race, sex, religion, natural origin, physical disability, sexual orientation or age), profane, or harassing; or contain material that is threatening to any person, place, business or group or contain words or symbols that are widely considered offensive to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or socioeconomic group; violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation and must be in line with the Sponsor's image and reputation as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion.
Sponsor further reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to edit, modify or remove any review that does not conform to the specific requirements and disqualify any entries hereto.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
By entering this contest, the entrant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters. By accepting the prize, the Winner agrees to hold the Sponsor, their affiliates, directors, officers, employees, parent and related companies, licensors, licensees, and assigns harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of the acceptance, use, misuse or redemption of any prize or participation in the contest. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for lost, late, unintelligible/illegible, falsified, damaged, misdirected or incomplete entries, on account of the foregoing or otherwise, notifications, typographical, responses, replies or any computer, online, software, telephone, cellular phone, hardware or technical problems, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, failure, traffic congestion or malfunction that may occur, or on account of any combination including but not limited to malfunctions that may affect the transmission or non-transmission of an entry. The Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website or mobile application users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with the contest or by any technical, human or other error or omission. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The Sponsor is not responsible for any injury or damage to entrant or to any computer or cellular phone related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials or applications in this contest. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability in the event that the contest cannot be conducted as planned for any reason, including those reasons beyond the control of the Sponsor, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or corruption of the administration, security, lack of participation, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this contest or the Contest Website.
In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between English language version and the French language version of these Official Contest Rules, and disclosures or other statements contained in any contest materials, including but not limited to the contest entry form, or point of sale, television, print or online advertising, the terms and conditions of the English version of the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor to use winners’ names, cities and provinces/territories of residence and likenesses for purposes of advertising and publicity in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without further compensation, notification, or permission, unless prohibited by law.
All information requested by and supplied by each entrant must be truthful, accurate, and in no way misleading. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant from the contest in their discretion, should the entrant at any stage supply untruthful, inaccurate, or misleading details and/or information or should the entrant be ineligible for the contest pursuant to these rules.
All intellectual property, including but not limited to trademarks, trade names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source code, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the Sponsor and/or their affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.
Entrant releases and holds Sponsor harmless from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to the Entrant or any other person, including personal injury, death, or property damage, resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, participation in the contest, any breach of the Rules, and/or in any prize-related activity. The Entrant agrees to fully indemnify the Sponsor from any and all claims by third parties relating to the contest.
If, in the Sponsor’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of tampering with any portion of the contest, or if technical difficulties or any other factor including accident, printing, administrative, or any error of any kind compromises the integrity, administration, or conduct of this contest, the Sponsor reserves the right, to modify, suspend or terminate the Contest, in whole or in part, at any time, without prior notice or obligation. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or to undermine the legitimate operation of this contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
PRIVACY/USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION:
The Sponsor respects your right to privacy. By participating in the contest, you: (i) grant to the Sponsor the right to use your name, mailing address, telephone number, and e-mail address, alias or platform handle (“Personal Information”) for the purposes of administering this contest and conducting publicity about this contest(ii) grant to the Sponsor the right to use Personal Information for publicity and promotional purposes relating to the contest, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, without further compensation unless prohibited by law; and (iii) acknowledge that the Sponsor may disclose Personal Information to third-party service providers and agents of the Sponsor in connection with any of the activities listed in (i) and (ii) above. The Sponsor will only use the entrant’s Personal Information for identified purposes and only if consent is given at the time of entry to provide you with information regarding upcoming promotions/contest of the Sponsor. Your consent may be withdrawn at any time. Should you withdrawal your consent, your entry into this contest will be invalid.
The Review to win contest is subject to applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. The Official Rules are subject to change without notice in order to comply with any applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws or the policy of any other entity having jurisdiction over the Sponsor. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Official Rules or the rights and obligations as between the entrant and the Sponsor in connection with the contest shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of Ontario including procedural provisions without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other jurisdiction’s laws.