SPECIAL FINANCE MANAGER
Come join our growing team!
We are seeking a motivated, customer-focused and results-driven experienced Special Finance Manager to join our dealership family!
What we are looking for in YOU:
- Previous sales experience in the dealership is preferred, with a proven sales track record
- Reynolds and Reynolds experience is an asset
- Valid Ontario G class Driver's License and clean Driver's Abstract
- OMVIC license is required
- This is an excellent income potential position and remuneration is based on how much effort you put into the position
To ensure your success, Unique Chrysler will:
- Provide the tools and environment to ensure you excel in every aspect of your professional life
- Provide training and mentoring from the best in the industry
- Offer a competitive compensation and benefit plan
In this exciting role, you will:
- Set goals and strategies to meet and exceed monthly forecasts
- Prepare all documentation connected with the sale and delivery of vehicles in an accurate and legal manner and in accordance with dealership policies
- Maintain daily, weekly, and monthly reports of activity related to the sale of business office products
- Ensure maximum approval rate on customers applying for financing or leasing by making use of all available financial contacts and resources
- Strive to provide an exceptional experience for each and every customer
Car Nation Canada's Mission Statement:
At Car Nation Canada, our Family of Dealerships provides industry leading automotive sales and service experiences by treating every customer and employee like family. We exceed expectations by providing superior customer service, supporting our communities and employing the most talented people in the industry. You'll come in as a customer and leave as family.
Car Nation Canada is committed to creating an inclusive environment that accommodates all individuals, including those with disabilities.
We support the goals of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Acts (AODA) and have established policies, procedures and practices which adhere to the accessibility standards set out in the AODA. Should you require any accommodation throughout the recruitment process please do not hesitate contacting our Human Resources Department - Apply now at email@example.com
DO NOT DELAY - APPLY TODAY!
We are an equal opportunity employer