Automotive Technician 310S
We are seeking a Licensed Automotive Technician to join our Team!
The Licensed Automotive Technician is a professional automotive repair specialist.
Factory training is provided, but certification and an extensive supply of tools is required.
A high degree of excellence in trouble shooting and diagnostic ability is beneficial.
Compensation based on experience.
What we are seeking in YOU:
- A high degree of excellence in trouble shooting and diagnostic ability
- Strong attention to detail, quick learner, and the ability to adapt to varying situations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work some evenings and weekends
- 310S license
What YOU will be doing
- Completing repairs as per time estimates
- Accurately diagnose problems using proper procedures
- Road test vehicle after repairs are complete to ensure repairs are completed safely and accurately
- Maintain tools, equipment and shop manuals in a satisfactory manner
- Recommend additional repairs, as required
- Obtain proper authorization for all repairs
- Ensure clear, accurate written documentation of all repairs
Previous experience is required, but we are open to individuals with previous transferable skills such as: Mechanic, Technician, Heavy Truck Technician, Diesel Truck Mechanic, Licensed Technician, Apprentice
Car Nation Canada’s Mission Statement:
At Car Nation Canada, our Family of Dealerships provides industry leading automotive sales and service experiences by treating every customer and employee like family. We exceed expectations by providing superior customer service, supporting our communities and employing the most talented people in the industry. You’ll come in as a customer and leave as family.
Car Nation Canada is committed to creating an inclusive environment that accommodates all individuals, including those with disabilities. We support the goals of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Acts (AODA) and have established policies, procedures and practices which adhere to the accessibility standards set out in the AODA. Should you require any accommodation throughout the recruitment process please do not hesitate contacting our Human Resources Department - please see more information at www.carnationcanada.com
DO NOT DELAY - APPLY TODAY! We are an equal opportunity employer
WHY JOIN US?!
- Competitive Benefits Program including Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, LTD, AD&D and more
- Positive and supportive working environment
- Ensure that employees work in the manner and with the protective devices, measures, and procedures required by the OHSA and regulations
- Provide training and mentoring from the best in the industry
- Provide the tools and environment to ensure you excel in every aspect of your professional life
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $30.00-$35.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- Day shift
Work Location: One location