Full Time Sub Prime Finance Manager
Reports to: Sales Manager
Salary: Competitive Commission
Location: 915 Walkers Line, Burlington, ON L7N 2G2
We're Hiring a Sub Prime Finance Manager in Burlington!
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced, ambitious, and motivated individual with no limit on potential earnings.
In accordance with the sales strategy of the dealership, the primary function of a Sub prime Finance Manager in Burlington is to assist the customer in the selection of a vehicle and acquire financing for the customer. Click here to learn a more about us!
What we are seeking in YOU:
- Previous sales experience in the dealership is required, with a proven sales track record
- Reynolds and Reynolds experience is an asset
- Valid Ontario G class Driver's License
- OMVIC license is required
What YOU will be doing:
- Set goals and strategies to meet and exceed monthly forecasts
- Prepare all documentation connected with the sale and delivery of vehicles in an accurate and legal manner and in accordance with dealership policies
- Maintain daily, weekly, and monthly reports of activity related to the sale of business office products
- Ensure maximum approval rate on customers applying for financing or leasing by making use of all available financial contacts and resources
- Strive to provide an exceptional experience for each and every customer
WHY JOIN US?
- Competitive Benefits Program including Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, LTD, AD&D and more
- Employee Family Assistance Program
- VENNGO Work Perks! (Hotel & restaurant discounts)
- Positive and supportive working environment
- Ensure that employees work in the manner and with the protective devices, measures, and procedures required by the OHSA and regulations
- Provide training and mentoring from the best in the industry
- Provide the tools and environment to ensure you excel in every aspect of your professional life
Car Nation Canada’s Mission Statement:
At Car Nation Canada, our Family of Dealerships provides industry leading automotive sales and service experiences by treating every customer and employee like family. We exceed expectations by providing superior customer service, supporting our communities and employing the most talented people in the industry. You’ll come in as a customer and leave as family.
Car Nation Canada is committed to creating an inclusive environment that accommodates all individuals, including those with disabilities. We support the goals of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Acts (AODA) and have established policies, procedures and practices which adhere to the accessibility standards set out in the AODA. Should you require any accommodation throughout the recruitment process please do not hesitate contacting our Human Resources Department - please see more information at www.carnationcanada.com
DO NOT DELAY - APPLY TODAY! We are an equal opportunity employer