Unique Chrysler is busy and looking to add a Full-Time Lot Attendant.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Daily maintenance of dealership lot
- Ensure neat appearance of the dealership (i.e. picks up litter, shovels snow off vehicles, cleans vehicles on display, etc.)
- Organize the vehicle inventory
- Assist the Sales Managers with vehicle display, as required
- Responsible for snow removal, as required
- Ensure vehicles are clean and ready for test drives
- Organize new arrivals and assist to ensure a timely flow to have each vehicle ready for sale
- General maintenance and errands, as required
- Conduct licensing runs and vehicle pick-ups and drop-offs, as required
- Ability to drive manual transmission
We offer our staff:
- Free comprehensive training and mentoring
- Comprehensive compensation and benefit package
- A positive and supportive working environment
We require that you:
- Possess a valid Ontario G class driver’s licence with clean driving record; driver’s abstract required
- Positive attitude and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to drive both automatic and manual transmission
- Knowledge of the auto industry
- Willingness to evolve with the position as new initiatives present themselves
Car Nation Canada’s Mission Statement: At Car Nation Canada, our Family of Dealerships provides industry leading automotive sales and service experiences by treating every customer and employee like family. We exceed expectations by providing superior customer service, supporting our communities and employing the most talented people in the industry. You’ll come in as a customer and leave as family.
Car Nation Canada is committed to creating an inclusive environment that accommodates all individuals, including those with disabilities. We support the goals of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Acts (AODA) and have established policies, procedures and practices which adhere to the accessibility standards set out in the AODA. Should you require any accommodation throughout the recruitment process please do not hesitate contacting our Human Resources Department - please see more information at www.carnationcanada.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer.