Express Lane Service Advisor
COME JOIN OUR GROWING TEAM!
We are looking for an Express Lane Service Advisor at Unique Chrysler in Burlington,ON.
The Express Lane Service Advisor is the primary contact between the Service Department and Express Service customers. Primary goals are to provide outstanding customer service while maximizing the sales of ethically needed parts and labor.
· Identify customer requests
· Greet each customer immediately in a courteous manner.
· Present multi point inspection results to customers
· Obtain customer signature on repair order
· Conduct a detailed active delivery of each vehicle
· Follow-up with customers to ensure customer satisfaction
· Provide outstanding customer service in accordance with dealership policies
· Maintain current knowledge of Chrysler vehicle service requirements, and operations
· Maintain technical Service Bulletins
· Maintain current knowledge of laws and regulations related to automotive service and repair, including lemon laws
· Prepare complete and accurate repair orders in accordance with dealership policies
· Excellent communication and customer relations skills
· Strong customer service focus
· Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills
· Valid Ontario G class driver's license
· Comprehensive training/mentoring program
· High volume and reputable dealership
· Competitive compensation & benefit package
· Positive and supportive working environment
Car Nation Canada's Mission Statement: At Car Nation Canada, our Family of Dealerships provides industry leading automotive sales and service experiences by treating every customer and employee like family. We exceed expectations by providing superior customer service, supporting our communities and employing the most talented people in the industry. You'll come in as a customer and leave as family.
Car Nation Canada is committed to creating an inclusive environment that accommodates all individuals, including those with disabilities.We support the goals of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Acts (AODA) and have established policies, procedures and practices which adhere to the accessibility standards set out in the AODA. Should you require any accommodation throughout the recruitment process please do not hesitate contacting our Human Resources Department - please see more information at www.carnationcanada.com Apply now at email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer!